Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Dawg House Weekend!!


Our friends the Dowden family invited Sabrina and I to their lake house for the weekend and we had an awesome time! It was my first visit and I was able to learn how to wake board, something I was exited to experience for some time. Sabrina's had the privilege of enjoying the Dawg House for the last four summers so shes got some good experience in wake boarding now and it shows, she can even jump some wakes. I tried some tricks and failed miserably but I still had a great time. As you can see we also had some laughs tubing! Here is a picture of our friends Andrea, Brooke,and then of course Sabrina and I. Greg Dowden is a skilled skipper and definitely knows how to work your trash on a tube! I can't wait till our next invite so I can enhance my newly learned skill so I can outperform Sabrina. Since of course I can't bear loosing to a girl Ha Ha!

No comments: