Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventures in Maddy Land!!!!!








The title is perfect for this mischievous 23 month old!!! Maddy is notorious for giving you these " I know I'm naughty, but so what" looks. Today was no different. Just so you know, the pictures go in order first to last from bottom to top. She, Madison, woke up from her nap rambunctious as ever and within minutes had given herself a total Mohawk from lotion she found nestled way back on the counter. No idea how she got it. After that I went to check on Aly, the sleeping baby (a major breakthrough!!! Still asleep after 2 hours!!! She has only been taking 35-40 minute naps). When I came back in the room, I found Madison inching her way across the counter as if she were trying to be totally undetected! Much to her surprise I popped my head up right in front of her (hence the hard laughing smile picture. Then after the counter episode, I moved Aly downstairs because she was awake, then after a little while she had fallen back asleep, and as soon as Maddy realized she was there, Maddy snuck over in to the TV room to try and wake Aly up without me noticing. Look at the look she gave me when she got in trouble (the last picture)

No comments: