Thursday, August 13, 2009

I guess when you're married you kiss long and juicy!! ha ha ha

** Keep in mind that what you are about to read is in relation to two sisters age 3 and a half, and almost three*** that makes what you are about to read even cuter in my opinion.
So today I was driving along in the car deep in thought about our current life situation, and then out of the blue I get the funniest text from a really great friend of mine about something her two little girls just said and then acted out. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I adore them, but it provided me with a much needed laugh. :)
TEXT MESSAGE: " the girls are playing and one said to the other ok, I am Brina and you are Frink (she calls frank frink i think cause she couldn't say his name right when she learned it) the other said OK, I GUESS WE NEED TO KISS NOW!! THEN THEY KISSED LONG AND JUICY. "

I guess you could look at that as strange, but when you live in the land of little people, I think it's deemed highly appropriate because they are just reinacting what they have observed in the past. Although, I am 100% certain they have never witnessed us kissing long and juicy!!! They have however spent a lot of time with frank and I. I responded to my friend that I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that other then to crack up and she said well, I guess they know that when you're married you kiss long and juicy.

thanks for the great laugh my friend!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like the cutest kids in the world and the funniest, most awesome friend in the world too. Who are those wonderful people????

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....