Monday, March 15, 2010

birthday fun and sunday sun!







this past week has been such a beautiful week, the weather here in so cal has been near perfect and although spring is still five days away, it sure feels like its here!! So needless to say we took FULL advantage of living lake-side and took a full strolls around the lake with buddy and baby belly. I also celebrated my 24th birthday this past week and it was such a fun day. My sweet husband spent the day pamering me including a beautiful breakfast, and romantic dinner followed by our friends and family coming over for some yummy cake and ice cream!

3 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh look how cute you look with your little belly! Adorable!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

You and Adam have the same birthday week. Looks like your hubby spoiled you. GOOD!! lol. The weather has been nice. I hope it keeps getting warmer. Happy b-lated birthday!

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday! We need to hang out sometime! I am glad you finally posted a preggers picture! You look GREAT!!! Can't wait for your little baby to get here!!!