Wednesday, June 9, 2010

lots of special celebrations!


So, as my last post stated, we've been pretty busy these last several weeks with weddings, babies, and even a funeral. We've has the pleasure to be surrounded by so many of our loved ones, and it has been so special for Frank and I... we're down to the last few days before our abby girl gets here, so it's been fun to celebrate in all of life's special moments together in anticipation of our BIGGEST life changing moment thus far. Here are a few highlights of all of the celebrations we've been a part of.


(adorable cake courtesy of my friend Erica)

(my mother in law in front of most of her yummy creations!)

(the velasquez women sis in law and my mom)



(lots of goodies)












then a surprise shower with the gals from work;


















there was one more FABULOUS shower given for me, but unfortunately i don't have the pics for it...












next was a funeral for my old ice skating choreographer... if you didn't know, i used to ice skate. 12 hard years of my life were given to my skating so when the sad news came that my former coach had passed from a horrible battle with cancer, all of my old skating team came together from all over the country to celebrate. here we are all grown up. Some married, some in grad school, some jsut starting in college, and some even still in high school but this group is forever bound by all the time we spent during our childhood traveling and competing all over the world.













then we were off to another wedding, a good friend of mine was sealed for timeand all eternity to his beautiful bride in the San Diego Temple and the day was great... it ended with a sort of reunion with lots of friends and some adopted family. we even found our other preggo friends and captured a few shots with the mommies and daddies to be! So much fun!







No comments: