Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blessings and more

Well the end of July and beginnig of August was busy for us, we had some family in town visiting, all the Velasquez siblings and kids got together with cousins for a family picture, we blessed little miss Lilley the next day,(Frank gave her the most Beautful blessing) it was so AWESOME to have all of our family there and extended "mormon" family as well. Such awesome men stood around my little girl, truly a gift! Later, Frank had some free time so we introduced Lilley to the pool and man was it fun, she cried when she had to get out, so we put her in the spa and after we took her out she was asleep within seconds. :) thats my girl!! ha ha, anyways, here are a few of the most recent pictures...


On our way to church:



A few shots of her dress:



Hangin out with grandpa (my dad)




Mama and Lilley girl



and then, there were three


nice and relaxed



good night world!


watching baby einstein while mom cleans the house

1 comment:

Leon and Brittany said...

oh my gosh I want to see her so bad. Leon and I are heading out there monday I want to come visit you! She is precious and I just have to give you a shout out for the beautiful flowers and clothes the baby looks like a girl :) I can't wait for ellie to come out because then her and lilley can be friends lol.