Tuesday, March 1, 2011

it's fun to play dress up!


so, my dear dear friend got some new studio lights at her house and she invited us over so she could take a few shots of miss lilley. A few turned in to like a 2 hour session and we didn't even get through all the outfits and props we intended to. She is sooo fun to take pictures of 'cuz she's such a happy girl, and some how (maybe cuz i snap a million shots a day) she's developed a total fascination with cameras. She's obesessed with the lens and how it zooms in and out. It can be the most basic camera, or a few thousand dollar camera. Doesn't really matter, she likes 'em. :)
Heavenly Father knew I was suppose to have a little girl so that we could play dress up all day every day, and he blessed me with the perfect child because she's totally ok with me changing her clothes 20 times, always adorning her precious little head with flowers and bows, and she even leaves the jewelry on when i put bracelets and necklaces on her. My goodness, she's too much fun. I just love her to pieces. Here are some of the gazillions of pictures from the other day... ENJOY!!!








here is a link to my friends photography blog so you can pop in and check out her new blog and some of her many talents... she's just starting to add to it, so keep checking it for updates of all her work!
http://sweetpoppyphotography.blogspot.com

No comments: