Monday, August 8, 2011

ANY DAY

any day now... we'll have a baby boy any day... in the meantime, I am spending my days enjoying my little girl and our time to ourselves... these have been the most precious days, days ill cherish forever!!!!!


I have kind of fallen off the face of the earth lately, not because I don't want to talk to anyone. I am just enjoying my time with Lilley so much and i love that it is uninterrupted mama and baby time. it's a little bitter sweet though. I've loved every moment ive had with her over the last 13.5 months and part of me isn't ready to give that up and welcome a new baby, mostly just because we have such a routine and im a little nervous to add a new baby in to the mix. BUt i am super excited to have a little boy, and to experience the joys of motherhood from both perspectives! The news of baby boys arrival is just days away, so stay tuned!! :)

No comments: