Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some of my favorite kids... and moments!



So, why the random kids on the blog? Well, if you didn't know, almost a year ago (after coming home from school) I met the Pulsipher family. By the looks of the cute kids, you can see it was love at first sight... well maybe not, we got off to a bit of a rought start, but once we all settled in and got used to the idea, I became affectionately known as their "nanny." I never in a million years thought i'd be a nanny, but I must say, even when i'm beyond frustrated with the kids, ( i know their mom can vouch for that!) I wouldn't trade them in for the world!!! I love the Pulsiphers, ALL, of them, including the gigantic 10 month old St. Bernard Charley. We have done lots of things together, some I have enjoyed less then others..(i.e. homework time, or the dark hours as they're known around the Pulsipher house) others have been fun and very memorable... Kauai, hawaii, Katelyn's school play, watching Brooke ride her horse, crazy stories from the weekends, and the babies, oh the babies... I'm not sure that I knew what I was getting myself in to when I signed up to spend the afternoon with a now two and two and a half year old!!! (the older of the two is adopted) They do more then keep me on my toes... they down right wear me out!!! By the looks of the pictures in the slideshow, you can see that they are as busy as ever and in to every little thing they can get their hands on!!!!! But all four girls and their mom make each day I spend with them so great!

No comments: