Friday, October 3, 2008

One year ago today...

One year ago today, one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen was born. She is my kindred Spirit and I love her with all of my heart. She, is my niece Adia. Today is her special day, she is turning the big # 1. This is such a joyous occassion, but my heart is a little sad today because she is far away in Colorado. My brother, her dad, and his wife decided they were ready for a change of scenery and packed up their things and moved a couple thousand miles away to a little town somewhere in Colorado. Nearly 6 months later, they have come to their senses and realized that there really is no place like home and plan to move back here. Unfortunately they can't be here with the rest of the family for a couple weeks, so little Adia is spending her first birthday with only her mom and dad, but we fully intend on throwing quite the baby birthday bash for this precious little girl when they come back home!!! Ladybug, I love you so much and I wish you a happy happy birthday!!!








No comments: