Saturday, February 28, 2009

NOT TOO MANY PLACES LIKE IT!


Who doesn't, couldn't, shouldn't, wouldn't LOVE southern california for it's most beautiful weather. It's the last day of February and I have spent the better part of the weekend in the beach town of San Clemente. Today it was sunny as can be and in the mid 80's. I'm not usually one to like the heat, especially when it's suppose to be hovering around the mid 40's this time of year. However, today I felt overly appreciative for this beautiful climate and the fact that I could walk outside and be more then content in shorts and a T-shirt in Februaury.
Isn't it great how last weekend we headed to the mountains for a "winter get away" and then the following weekend we were off to the coast for a "spring get away." (well kind of Frank had some work to do here this weekend).
THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY PLACES LIKE IT, and even if it's just today, I am happy for the "spring like" weather, early or not! :)

1 comment:

Holli said...

I am so jealous...get me out of this frozen tundra ASAP!!!