Sunday, February 22, 2009

our MUCH NEEDED weekend "winter" getaway


My wonderful husband decided we needed to get out of town for a little while (with a little bit of hinting from me) and whisk me and our little doggy boy to the local mountains for a weekend winter getaway. The mountains have been blanketed with an abundance of snow in the last week and a half so we decided we'd take full advantage including snow fights, snowmen building, strolling through the "village" in downtown Big Bear, and even indulging ourselves in some fine chocolate (which is funny 'cuz I don't even like chocolate)!

Oh, and I apologize about the unorganized pictures, I pushed something and they got messed up and I don't have the patience to redo them at this moment!!



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank, you have a wife to kiss now you don't need to kiss no stink'n snowman. Love the photos.