Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures Galore!!!

Here are just a few snapshots of some of the things we have been up to since arriving in houston... as soon as life slows down again for five minutes I will be sure to post pictures from the road trip here to Houston!



the entrance to our apartment complex...


A day in the life of Northstar... :) (Cinco De Mayo festivities to be exact)



AN AFTERNOON IN GALVESTON... cruisin, on a sunday afternoon. :)



A couple remnants from HURRICANE IKE... (you know... just half a pier missing with a random truck slammed in to the side, and the paneling on a house ripped away. Nothing big)


EVERYTHING is built on stilts now... (thanks to hurricane IKE)



The Gulf Coast... ugh! (I'm sorry, but NOTHING compares to southern california's beaches)


Just about the only two nice houses in Galveston...





Eww... fuzzy for a reason, we didn't want to get any closer 'cuz we thought we'd barf!!! I have NEVER in my life seen such disgusting people as we did yesterday in Galvseton!! too bad, the place had so much potential!!

Welp! Here is what we have been up to the past few weeks, I'll be sure to update the blog as often as time permits... just so everyone is clear, I went from working MAYBE 25 hours a week, to working 70 hours a week. Now do you understand why I have been TOO BUSY TO TALK!!!!! :) xoxxo love you all

No comments: