Monday, May 4, 2009

Too busy to talk!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you that we have safely arrived here in Houston. We've been here just about two weeks and in that time have battled a wicked rain storm/ mini hurricane, a beyond hectic first week of summer sales, and an even crazier week of life in general. :) All this aside, I'm happy to report that we are happy and busier then ever... give me another week or two and I should be back on the blogging band wagon with pictures and stories galore... until then, just know that Frank and I love you all and are thinking of you even though we are too busy to talk to you.
til then,
~sabrina~

2 comments:

Annie said...

Dave and I lived in Houston for five years. I'm anxious to hear about your adventures down there.

Annie said...

You two look so beautiful in your wedding photo! Love it.