Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!

OK, i'll admit it, I am obsessed with a particular brand of baby diaper bags. I stalk them at Nordstrom, I stalk them on their website, I even stalk them when they walk in on the moms at the baby store I work at.

I FINALLY have Frank convinced we should splurge on one, we've been shopping around for them for several months. Sadly however, I think he has me convinced that I don't need the "higher end" version of the bag which is a chenille fabric and dry clean only. :(

While I am wishing away for this bag, I have come to my senses, and have opted for the glazed, wipeable fabric. It is still really cute, not the one i've dreamt of for months, but I will be more then satisfied once I have her in my posession at the end of this week!!

I am finding it rather strange that my obsession with purses has now changed to an obsession with diaper bags, but i am happy to make the switch as long as i can have arm candy as eye pleasing as this! :)

2 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh just wait...your love for clothes shopping for yourself will diminish... I always prefer to buy more clothes for my girls than myself...they are way cuter anyways!

annie said...

There are some really cute diaper bags out there. There is no shortage of cute baby things to buy!! : )