Monday, February 22, 2010

updates...

well, for starters, frank and i do not have the internet at the moment so i feel so disconnected from the rest of the world. if i didn't have a cell phone i wouldn't mind, but not having the internet, ughhh... life is sometimes boring without it!! :)

umm, as for what we've been up to the last month or so...

celebrated our first anniversary
started buying a few things for the little one
adjusted to the 5 plus month of pregnancy, and thats about it!

til next time,

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I want to see belly pictures!!!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

The power went out on us once for a day and I thought that was tough. I didn't care about the phone or fridge I just wanted the internet! You know what though, I waste way too much time on the internet. If I invested that energy into something good like scripture study, I'd be much happier.

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Hope all is well with the pregnancy.