Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a few updates... :)

First of all, this past Sunday, my adorable husband and I celebrated our 2ND FIRST Anniversary!!!! not too many peeps can say that huh? :) April 18th is our Sealing anniversary, just three short months after our first anniversary. Unfortunately, I think i had a slight case of food poisening 'cuz i spent the whole day passed out on the couch. :( Frank was sure to take advantage of my sleeping and caught up on some much needed sleep as well! It was, in it's own way, a perfect way to spend our special day together. I could write so much about my husband, but this time i reserved those words for him on a homemade card which seemed to be a huge hit!!


I have also been working on some new found hobbies lately, including tending to my own "little garden", i've always wanted one, so Frank and I decided I would start off small and see how it goes before I ever think about a regular size one in a yard... here is a shot of how it looks two weeks in! :)


and speaking of growing, everyone i know keeps asking for a shot of my belly... i will have you know i hate this picture, and think it highly inappropriate, however, it's all i have, so i apologize for the lack of clothing in advance! this was at 32 weeks.


umm, what else? oh, i dyed my hair...


and been feelin crafty lately, so i've started sewing some things (will post pics later) adding embellishments to onesies, painting nursery decorations, etc... heres a couple onesies...


thats about it for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the little shirts!! I LOVE the belly soo cute and sooo brave!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair!!!

THE WALKERS said...

Cute belly! wOW how exciting! and the hair looks good! :)