Thursday, April 29, 2010

a sneek peak...




So, a fabulous friend and adopted "big sister" of mine organized a little maternity shoot for me the other day, and it was fun... slightly weird to actually see myself pregnant other then by looking in the mirror though. Its a totally different me to get used to, but soon enough the little one will be here and i'll be back to my normal self. :)
NOT that i'm complaining though, i haven't gained that much weight, somewhere around 25 lbs at 34 plus weeks. It's mainly the discomfort of this stage of pregnancy that is startin to get to me. I don't sleep, my stomach is rock hard, can't bend much, and startin to get those "braxton hicks" contractions. But i am happy to endure 'cuz all this means is that my little girl is gettin closer and closer to makin her GRAND entrance in to this world and in to our lives! Frank and I can't wait! We love her soooo much already! :)

2 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

You look great!!! I can't believe you are almost ready to have your baby. I hope when I get prego I look as good as you. I will probably gain 40 pounds though lol.

Holli said...

So cute...I can't wait to see you in MAY!!!