Thursday, November 4, 2010

pretty in pink!



Since baby Lilley was too little to trick or treat this year, we didn't even really want to dress her up, but then one day I was browsing the aisles of Target, and these adorable mini wings jumped right off the shelf and in to my cart so I knew I had to buy not really knowing if they'd get used for another year or two til she's big enough to play dress up, but then I got home and the ballet slippers were out on her dresser, so alas, my atempt at making a baby fairy costume was born! I was going to go all out and decorate a onesie too, but i just decided to make due with what I had, with the exception of making her tutu. The pictures don't really do justice to how adorable she actually looked. even though we didn't trick or treat, we did make it to see some family and friends. All and all halloween was a nice mellow evening.


1 comment:

annie said...

so cute! the shoes are perfection.