Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 months!


Can't believe 10 months has already come and gone so quickly. My little baby is growing so fast each day, I know I always say that, but the time just seems to be passing more quickly each and every day. I just posted most of her stats about two weeks ago, so I won't add much other then she's still a "little" baby, but doc says she's perrrfectly healthy and visibly happy and thats all that matters. We went in for shots today and she weighed in at 16.8 lbs... 27 1/2 inches... so 10th percentile for weight and 25 for height. Momma is also happy with that, I love that she's a petite little girl, it makes her all the more precious in our eyes. (Plus, she's gotten more then enough wear out of her clothes)!
After a nice long nap (both of us slept for hours) my dad came in to town from a trip to Colorado and we headed out to the park to swing and play ball with Buddy. My dad hasn't spent much time with Lilley since she was born, so it was nice to get a few pictures of them "playing" together at the park.






No comments: