Sunday, May 29, 2011

FOR SALE!

So, I have been a busy little bee making some fun little baby girl stuff and I have sold a lot, but have just a few little things left that i'm hoping to sell soon to clear my little space at home for new stuff. SO, if you have a baby shower coming up and need a gift, or have a little girl at home yourself, check out these few things. I also have TONS of those "thick" crochet headbands. They're the 2" thick ones and they are still available in bright colors. I also have some flower headbands and one of a kinds i can make with the extra material I have at home, so let me know if you need something in a particular color... I will try in the next few days to get some pics up of the flower headbands and fabric headbands I have, but in the meantime here are the shoes and onesies that I have left. Feel free to email me @ sabrinaleiferman_3@hotmail.com, facebook me, or call me @ 951-775-4685.


$18.00... this onesie has fabric rolled flowers, vintage lace, and pearls. The awesome things about ALL of these onesies that I am going to list is that the embellishments ALL velcro on and off to make washing easier... ESPECIALLY if baby spits up. :)3-6 months or (small 6-9 months)



$18.00- this one has a silk flower attatched with velro and adorned with pearls. It is on top of vintage lace. 3-6 months (or small 6-9 months)




$18.00- this adorable onesie is ultra feminine (well, so are the rest) it's lilac, the pics arent true to color. It's adorned with little diamond studs, velcro fabric flowers, and lace. 3-6 months



$20.00- this onesie "dress" is made with vintage lace, a silk binding, and velcro-on rosettes. Super adorable on, Lilley wore one in one of her "photoshoots" around 3 months old.



$22.00- onesie and leggings set- 0-6 months. lace embellishments



$10.00 each. leopard print are 6-9 months zebra print are 0-3 months. Both are embellished with bows and flowers and jewels.
Lilley has both pairs and we seriously have been stopped every where we go with people asking about them! I have sild tons! These are my last two, but will be ordering more so please let me know if you'd like a different size... they are also available in pink leopard, black and white polka dot, and a couple of other prints.

Once again, please contact me any of those three ways, and keep checking for the posts with the headbands! :) thanks!

No comments: