Friday, June 3, 2011

The Blueberry Queen




This is her- don't mind the grubby face, she had already eaten about 10 blueberries at this point in our adventure. :)

She LOVES, and i mean LOVES BLUEBERRIES! When we go grocery shopping, I have to hide them from her because she screams at me to eat them if she sees them. Same thing at home, when im feeding her, if theyre on her plate or in her bowl and she runs out, I have to distract her with other food. I'm not sure where the obsession came from, neither Frank or I love them, we like them, but deffinitly not as much as Lilley. Anyway, we went to the Blueberry Farm with a friend and her little girl and the two liked it... Lilley was uncharacteristically grumpy- that darn second tooth is bugging her, but she did manage to eat several while we strolled through the orchard... wasn't really planning on taking the stroller, I was hoping she'd be walking better, but she hasn't quite mastered it yet so the stroller was the best way to go. Morgan, my friends little girl enjoyed the experience a little better I think because she was cruising down the orchard by herself. But overall it was fun and can't wait til next year to take Lilley back and revel in picking her own favorite fruit. :)


note the blueberries clutched in her hand while waiting for me to take a picture. :)










And then, this is how we finished off the day. Back to her normal smiley happy self. :)

No comments: