Thursday, September 16, 2010

my little worker bee...



This man is the hardest working man I know, and have ever met in my entire life. He is always the first one to offer a hand. He goes above and beyond what is asked and never settles for anything less than perfection. I used to think that was annoying, being married to someone as anal as Frank can at times be trying. :) Fortunately for me though, I have learned to appreciate his standards for task completion and thoroughly enjoy the opportunities we have to work on projects together because I know I loved to see his amazing mind at work. At times I get a little down when people call him to do work for them because i takes away from the time we have to spend as a family, but then i think how grateful I am that he cares for Lilley buddy and I enough to give up his free time to earn some extra money for emergencies, and necessities and provide us with a great life. I am so proud of him, and all that he has accomplished over the past year. He's in an indusrty that was huge terribly hard by our nations recession, yet he found a way to perservere and keep looking for a better job, and now he has that better job. Each month with them brings with it an added level of respect and appreciation for his efforts and inturn provides us with the ability for me to stay home with our little one. It's thanks to Frank that we have that "luxury" and to him i am eternally grateful. I love my little worker bee with all my heart!

1 comment:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

:) That is wonderful that you have the opportunity to stay home with your little one. I know some people who don't have that opportunity, and it is really hard for them to leave their baby every day to go to work. I am grateful to know that I too will have that opportunity someday. We aren't thinking of having kids anytime soon, but you never know :)