Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Birthday Girl. xoxoxo


Today is Lilleys' 1st birthday- I CANNOT believe it! A year has gone by all too quickly. Time please slow down. If i keep writing i'll get all emotional, so i'll just keep it short-ish. :) The past year has been the very best year of my life so far, welcoming Lilley in to our family with Frank has been the greatest blessing and watching our family grow has meant so much to us. She is truly such a joy and I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father gave me the privelege of being her mommy. She is such a delight to be around, I could not have hoped, or asked for a better baby. She puts a smile on everyones face who gets to interact with her and although I want to keep her this innocent little baby forever, I know that she is going to grow in to a strong and beautiful woman, and honestly, I am excited to see the woman she will become. I love my baby girl so much and I hope with all my heart when she looks back on the memories we created together as a family in her early youth, that she will know that, and know what a special loved little spirit she is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET SWEET BABY GIRL. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
~Mom

No comments: