Monday, June 6, 2011

Technology confuses/frustrates me sometimes!

Sometimes, I feel really stupid when i use the internet- IE- I made an evite for Lilleys' birthday party a few weeks back because I was too lazy to make her invitations, so I filled out all the info, sent the message and everything was good. Then, a few days later, my sometimes short-term- memory challenged husband told me he had something going on the date of her party. :( Umm, HELLO!! We already discussed, in detail, what day we were going to have her party on... grrr, so anyways, I signed back in to evite to change the date and send out a notice saying we changed it to the following Saturday. That was fine, the notice was sent out no problem,and i even received a few reply of those unable to make it. But now, for the last week I have been getting emails everyday from myself with her invitation and the notice saying I changed the date, so I APOLOGIZE TO ANY OF YOU WHO MAY BE RECEIVING DAILY EMAILS FROM ME, IM NOT TRYING TO BUG YOU BY ANY MEANS ABOUT HER PARTY I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON im not even the one sending them! SO I JUST DELETED HER INVITATION ALL TOGETHER SO HOPEFULLY YOU DONT RECEIVE ANY MORE EMAILS! IM SO ANNOYED WITH THAT!!!

ILL post it on my blog once, with regard to the date change and that is it...

Saturday June 25th @ 12:30 pm @ Harveston Lake Gazebo.

i can't keep track anymore of who received what. So LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, VENTING SESSION OVER! Thanks for listening. :)

No comments: