Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I L...O...V...E... flowers!

I love flowers. What girl doesn't? They make me happy. Simple as that. I love to look, touch, and once upon a time when I could smell... smell them. :) My passion is to create what I like to call "masterpieces" with flowers. If I could do anything in the world right now, I would own a quaint little floral shop with lots and lots of smell good flowers! In the mean time, I have to stick to making arrangements of bouquets and center pieces for friends and family as they get married or bring babies in to the world...
Since I am still without entertainment in my house, I was scrolling through old pictures of flowers and the following is what I have come up with as far as my own arrangements. (Just FYI, there are a few pictures that look very similar to ones you might have seen on florists websites, I promise they are my own creations and i'm not trying to steal their pictures. They're just good replicas!) :)
(oh and thanks to all my girlfriends who passed on the pics of their bouquets for me)!











4 comments:

Meradith said...

Hey Sabrina! Small world I love the Giddings and Walkers! ha yes and oh the days of our marriage prep class. Good 'ol Dr. Yorgason. How are you?! When are you getting hitched? Jason and I are about to celebrate two years, so so so weird. Time flies so fast. Anyway thanks for saying hi on the blog! PS I LOVE flowers too... what flowers are you using in your bouquet?

annie said...

Beautiful! How are you, girl? I miss seeing you around.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. You are very talented.

Shaye said...

Sabrina I had no idea you loved flowers so much and had such a talent! Those bouquets(sp?) and arrangements are beautiful!