Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!... Happy Holidays!!!... Happy Holidays to you!!!!

Yes my friends, I am quoting the ever so popular "Happy Holidays to you"...
It's official, I'm in a chipper holiday mood! Call me crazy, but I am super excited for this coming Holiday Season. Everyone is broke, (story of my life these days) so I've turned the so called "light on" in my brain and come up with some extremely cute, extremely easy, and most importantly EXTREMELY CHEAP ways to gift give. Yep, with a little ingenuity, you can create marvelous things! :) I can't really share what they are, 'cause some of you might just be on the receiving end of my craftiness. (Just forget I mentioned it didn't cost much). This morning kicked off the season with some crowd pushin', present stealin, swift move of the hand BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPIN. Thanks to the kind man that I will be marrying soon, I was able to do just a "little" shopping, and I mean little, and get exactly what I needed. Plus, simply stated, I just got to go shopping! How could anyone be less then happy when they get to shop! I must say, we were lined up at Target at 5:45 (yes I gave him a 5:15 wake up call to be ready) and we braved the crowded "Tarjet" and then headed off to the mall for some PRE-WEDDING gifts for ourselves. :) (I.E. the most awesome goose down mattress pad thingymabobber). Then we headed "home" (my house) for some good 'ole movie watchin... it kind of turned in to a marathon/napathon! Must have been all that delicious food from yesterday! (We spent the day between both sides of the family and it turned out to be such a wonderful day)!
So with the words from the a fore mentioned Christmas tune (by Andy Williams), I sign off!! Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays, while the merry bells keep ringin', Happy Holidays to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: