Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frank's new "BUDDY"



So after watching a movie, I look over from across the room and this is what I see... Frank and his dog Buddy, snuggled up and sleeping like two little babies ,lost in dream land. Once I walked closer they must have sensed I was there because both of them woke up only enough to open their eyes move their heads my direction and then dose off back to la la land. It was really cute actually.
We love Buddy. He was suppose to be a Christmas present for my mom, but whenever Frank is at the house the dog shadows his every move. When he leaves, Buddy stands at the door and whines. It's quite depressing actually. So, needless to say, come another month or so, I think we have ourselves a dog to care for on top of nurturing a BRAND NEW MARRIAGE!! :) Not exactly what I had in mind, but he really is such a sweet dog, and much more well behaved then the two other dogs my mom already has!

No comments: