Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!



So... Happy New Year Everyone! Hope the coming year is filled with joy and happiness!!!!!!!
I guess right now, the term "happy" is kind of a "catch-22" phrase. There is so much CRAP going on in our own country as well as throughout the rest of this world that can easily drag us down to the gull of misery and bitterness That's why I think as we ring in the New Year, each of us should begin at the very least, a mental list of individual and family PRIORITIES so that we as a people can get back to the basics of what truly matter. With the recession we're living through right now, we're beginning to see a once prosperous country take a turn for the worst and reach near desperation as far as the money flow goes... I'm not an economist by any means, and never once have I pretended to be, however, I do know that times are tough and tensions are high. Thus being the reason we need to get back to the basics and figure out what really matters to each of us in the end...
What matters to me now, and especially in the coming years is not what has mattered to me in previous years. This up and coming year, I hope more then anything for the ability to stand strong in my faith and convictions and learn to rely more on my friend and Savior Jesus Christ because he is the Rock on which i have built my foundation and the place I have, do and will continue to turn to as my refuge from the raging storms and winds around me. This next year is the time in which we need to set ourselves and our lives on a more righteous path, the only one which truly matters in the end because it leads to our Salvation from physical death and life eternal in the presence of our Heavenly Father, the very being which created our existence here and or otherwise.

No comments: