Monday, January 5, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas indeed!

We had a very busy two weeks!! We got a new dog(it was supposed to be for my mom but he won't leave Franks side), spent too much time with family, didn't see enough friends, ate way too much junk, shopped 'til our bank accounts dropped, got in a couple necessary disputes, took me (Sabrina) to learn how to shoot a whole arsenal of guns (I LOVED IT)!!!! Umm, what else, oh rang in the New Year with a bunch of crazy mormons hopped up on too much karaoke, and rested, boy oh boy did we rest... It was very much needed and well deserved... when I can figure out how to get the sd card to register in my computer, I will post some pictures of the festivities! hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!!

Overall though, it was a great Holiday. Frank and I really enjoyed the time we were able to spend together... things have slowed down a bit for him, so it was nice to just be together!

No comments: