Monday, January 5, 2009

Just a few thoughts on a list of many to work towards this coming year!

"AHEM"... (Clearing of the throat to read this list)

This past year has had it's ups, and more recently, it's downs... This next time around, I'd like to aim to be a little more proactive in times of uncertainty, so here is the beginning stages of this years mental TO DO'S (now made in to a list form).
If you see me slacking off, be sure to correct me and put me back on my way... no hard feelings to be had here! :)

*Trying to love others more, and truer!

*Striving to be more giving in my relationships instead of taking only

*Learning to be more self sufficient instead of relying on others to come to my aid

*Studying more aspects of the Gospel more thoroughly and with deeper commitment and contemplation

*Trying to serve in my callings with more joy and less grumbling and/or frustration when things go in a direction other then planned

* Learning to be more selfless and giving more of my time and efforts to those whom I love.

*Spending more one on one time with Frank to continue to strengthen the bonds of marriage we're about to enter in to!

*Doing more things for myself that I love and not worrying so much about how I'm going to pay for it!

*Using my talents for more worthy causes then just for myself!

*Learning to enjoy life for what it truly is and what my purpose is in it!

And last, but most certainly not least... I have got to learn to be less of a gas Jew. (That is not meant to be derogatory! I am of Jewish decent) PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THAT STATEMENT! :) I hate to admit it, but it is true, I am ridiculously obsessed with how much waisted gas gets used throughout the week. i often refrain from going places because it wastes too much gas to get there!

No comments: