Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Happy Day Indeed!

Yesterday (March 10) was my birthday. This year's birthday by far topped all twenty two years before. This year, for my 23 birthday, my love spoiled me. He spent the entire day with me, brought me balloons and more, took me shopping, (my favorite birthday past time, and well, just my favorite past time.) Then as the sun began to set, drove me down to San Diego for a SUPRISE romantic sun set dinner aboard "LORD HORNBLOWER" of the Hornblower dinner cruises. We sailed away in to the sun set on San Diego Harbor and enjoyed a wonderful evening together. The nights festivities included (as mentioned)getting ALL DRESSED UP, enjoying the sunset together, dining by candlelight on some spreme delicassies, some romantic dances, and even some kisses for good luck under the Coronado Bridge. It was a WONDERFUL DAY, and I'm so happy to have shared it with the love of my life.
Thank you love for such a perfect day!
xoxoxox I LOVE YOU!!











1 comment:

Brit n' Ryan said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday again! So glad to see you so happy and with such a good guy!