Sunday, March 22, 2009

march SHOWERS bring april FLOWERS...

march SHOWERS really do bring april FLOWERS because my bridal shower was held yesterday in the latter part of March in preparation for our Sealing in April. (hence the flowers in April). It was such a fun day. I had the chance to visit with so many family members whom I haven't seen in a while, and many friends as well. The food was great, the setting was fabulous, but the company was the best. I couldn't have asked for a better day. There were a few who couldn't make it for one reason or another and they missed out, but I know they were there in spirit. I'm not a game fan at showers, so my darling friend beth limited it to one, i'll have to post the questions and answers at a later date. :) We munched on all kinds of goodies from croissants filled with delicious chicken salad, cucumber mini sandwhiches, quiche, scones, home made cupcakes ( I made them, that's why they don't look very cute) and much more. I truly was showered with love and great gift for Frank and I to use as we "officially" start our lives together. My "BETHIE" did such a wonderful job on hosting the shower and I'm so lucky to have such a true friend in her. It was another perfect day!
In the photos below are my friend beth with the cupcakes, and my grandma's, mother in law and sister in law, aunts, cousins, momma, friends, and all my loved ones! Thanks to all who were in attendance!
xoxo




















3 comments:

Chris and Courtney said...

looks like you had fun! Wish I could have been there.

Holli said...

I am bummed I couldn't make it...love ya :)

Holli said...

I am bummed I couldn't make it :( ...love ya!!!