Thursday, March 12, 2009

MORE BIRTHDAY FESTIVITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY for Birthdays!!! Oh how I love these special days. Since I was a little kid my birthday has been treated as nothing less then a National Holiday!! This was my second birthday with Frank and not that last year was anything less then wonderful (he sent me to the day spa to get pampered) this year he made my birthday last TWO WHOLE DAYS and he did without my even knowing about it! Thanks all you sneaky people who were in on the secret, it made the festivities even sweeter knowing my sweet husband went through so much trouble to make sure I wasn't in on anything.
Tonight he planned for a little party, he invited several friends, (some of which could not make it) but those who could were great company.
My two beautiful sister-in-laws even came and my ADORABLE 5 month old niece. I was so happy they could be a part of my celebration as well!!

It was kind of sad because the party was suppose to start about 30 minutes before it did, but unfortunately for everyone else, I was upstairs on a conference call for my summer job and it ran WWWAAAAAAAYYYY over. So needless to say they were partyin away in my house downstairs without me for quite some time.

Thanks again honey for such a special birthday, oh and thanks to you too mom!! Between the two of them they did a GREAT job!




1 comment:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Don't you love b-days! If we lived there I'd like to think we would have been there for the festivities :) Hope your 23rd year is a great one with a new hubby!