Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JOOP DAY!

So the other day Frank and I decided to take "joop" our jeep wrangler, on a little adventure. The weather here in Murrieta has been sooo great lately, spring has certainly arrived, so we wanted to take advantage and spend the afternoon outdoors. There is this hill a few miles from our house that has an old water tower on top of it and the views from up there are gorgeous. It's a FULL 360 degree view of our town and all that is in bloom around us. It's too bad our camera SUCKS, 'CUZ it was a fantastic day for photos. We love the outdoors, and we like to take joop out to play so it was a good combination. We took the car off roading after and I did some mean donuts in the mud and we went 4 wheeling. I've come A LOOOONG way from my prissy days. I'm a whole new woman. I'm out playin in the mud and shooting guns, even sometimes enjoying driving the old beat up jeep over my nice luxurious Infinity. Wow. anyway, here are a few pics from the day, including the view, the flowers, even our "cow" friends. Hope you enjoy!













1 comment:

Chris and Courtney said...

I remember the days of your old jeep! We would try to off road with it by the high school and we ended up rolling backwards!! SCARY